Polka Dot Toboggan
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: To ensure that your custom knits keep their shape and that colors do not bleed, please follow the care instructions below:
- Sweaters: machine wash COLD. Remove PROMPTLY and tumble dry LOW. DO NOT OVER DRY. Do not hang to dry. Hanging to dry or allowing the sweater to remain wet for a period of time may result in colors bleeding.
- Hats: hand wash and lay flat to dry
- On items with extreme color contrasts, we recommend using a color catcher just to be safe
Grace and James Kids has found the sweetest little knitting Grandmother and Great-Grandmother to hand-knit these darling custom sweaters and toboggans. Proudly made in the USA these pieces are made from soft cotton.
This toboggan comes with a pom-pom top NOT a braided topper as shown. Choose colors for the first line (ear flap line), second line, and name. Please note, double names over 10 letters (including spaces) will go on two lines. If you would like a three letter monogram please include First, Last, Middle names. If you choose a color combination that we do not think will work, we will contact you.
NOTE: Our yarn colors VARY slightly from year to year. We cannot guarantee an exact match if you order the same color sweaters or toboggans a year apart.
Sizing: Hats can be difficult for sizes. Babies are born with a wide range of head size. The hat can be pushed up or down on the head, or even rolled up a bit to make it smaller. If it fits generously it can be worn the next season as well. Sizes are listed by age, but do keep in mind they stretch!
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. If you need something faster, please contact us and we will try to accommodate your needs.
- Add our RUSH FEE to your cart if you would like your custom knit in 2-3 weeks. Please note that you must purchase a rush fee for EACH custom knit in your order.
- We ship COMPLETE orders. If you would like items such as in-stock clothing, shoes, or toys to ship before your pre-order clothing purchase, please complete two separate orders.
Don't see an option that works for you? Please email us at email@example.com. Our knitters are VERY talented and can make just about anything we can imagine!