CARE INSTRUCTIONS: To ensure that your custom knits keep their shape and that colors do not bleed, please follow the care instructions below:
- Sweaters: machine wash COLD. Remove PROMPTLY and tumble dry LOW. DO NOT OVER DRY. Do not hang to dry. Hanging to dry or allowing the sweater to remain wet for a period of time may result in colors bleeding.
- Hats: hand wash and lay flat to dry
- On items with extreme color contrasts, we recommend using a color catcher just to be safe.
Grace and James Kids has found the sweetest little knitting Grandmother and Great-Grandmother to hand-knit these darling custom sweaters and toboggans. Proudly made in the USA these pieces are made from soft cotton.
Choose your sweater color and name and image color. Please note, double names over 10 letters (including spaces) will go on two lines. If you choose a color combination that we do not think will work, we will contact you.
NOTE: Our yarn colors VARY slightly from year to year. We cannot guarantee an exact match if you order the same color sweaters or toboggans a year apart.
Sizing: Our sweaters are oversized. We recommend that you order your child's true size.
- Shipping timelines are updated WEEKLY. Please see our current order and delivery timelines HERE.
- We ship COMPLETE orders. If you would like items such as in-stock clothing, shoes, or toys to ship before your pre-order clothing purchase, please complete two separate orders.
- If an item is in-stock and you would like 2-Day Priority, please select that option at check out AND shoot us an email at email@example.com
Don't see an option that works for you? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our knitters are VERY talented and can make just about anything we can imagine!